Care and Warranty
- Avoid swimming or bathing whilst wearing silver or gold plated jewellery. Chlorine and water can tarnish precious metals and gemstones by dulling or eroding them.
- Avoid using soaps and lotions near your jewellery as these products can leave a thin film which can dull the metal.
- Avoid spraying perfume around your jewellery as this will also cause the metal to erode.
- Avoid using harsh ‘dip’ polishing agents as over time these will cause damage to your precious metals due to harsh chemicals.
- To maintain the natural colour and shine we recommend using a soft polishing cloth specifically designed for jewellery- tissue or paper towels may cause scratches.
To avoid tangling or scratches make sure your jewellery is fastened.
- All our products have a warranty of 12 months from date of purchase.
- Providing that care instructions have been followed correctly and the item is deemed as faulty, the customer can return the item directly to us for a replacement.
- All faulty products will be replaced like for like.
- On the occasion that the replacement for the faulty item may not be in stock, we will offer another piece of jewellery to the value of the faulty product.
- Warranty does not cover lost or stolen items.